Senior Manufacturing / Process / Production Engineer job vacancy at Leeds, West Yorkshire,United Kingdom. It is Permanent job and you have to work Full Time. Click below to Apply for more details about job.
You are advised to register by clicking “Apply now Button” Below. We will send you more details and future job vacancies in any location of UK for any profession.
We are recruiting for an expereinced Senior Process Engineer to work for a large Engineering company located in the Leeds, West Yorkshire area.
The purpose of the roles is to carry out and manage technical process design and specification of bulk handling systems
* Responsible for efficient and productive management of the process design team.
* Carry out process design for bulk handling systems. This is to ensure turnkey projects down to individual items are designed to comply and operate to the client’s specification, both achieving technically the best solution and the most effective capital and running costs.
* Develop project specific control philosophies.
* Assist management with all personnel matters and recruitment.
* Interpret the results of the material testing to aid sales and technical department to design and specify the correct equipment for the customer and also to improve the design of standard equipment.
* Create and keep up to date a comprehensive material database that can be simply accessed and navigated by approved personnel.
* Assist in maintaining the lab and test rigs in good working order to be auditable under the ISO90001 QA Certificate.
* Write and maintain procedures for the use of equipment in the test and lab facilities.
* Assist with problem solving on site during and after the commissioning phase.
* Develop in house training guides and procedures.
* Carry out class room training sessions for client personnel.
* Assist in the development of new standard products, processes and systems.
ESSENTIAL TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES:
* Computer literate particularly in the use of Word and Excel.
* An understanding of bulk handling systems.
* Experienced in managing a team of engineers and contractors.
* Degree or HND in Chemical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering or in a Bulk handling discipline.
* Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar environment.
ESSENTIAL BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES:
* Well developed interpersonal skills.
* Highly communicative both written and spoken.
* Effective and efficient method of working.
* Inventive but viable problem solving.
* Enthusiastic and motivational.
* Willingness to travel in the UK and overseas
You will be paid a basic salary of £38,000 to £42,000 (depending on experience) plus outstanding benefits, including pension.