Senior Project Engineer job vacancy at Leeds, West Yorkshire,United Kingdom. It is Contract job and you have to work Full Time. Click below to Apply for more details about job.
You are advised to register by clicking “Apply now Button” Below. We will send you more details and future job vacancies in any location of UK for any profession.
Our client located in Leeds are looking for an experienced Project Engineer to work on an interim basis for a large Engineering company..
* Implement, control and manage small to medium sized projects.
* Develop manufacturing processes within the organisation to increase efficiency, reduce waste and improve quality.
* Drive through implementation of factory layout changes and other changes using a ‘hands on’ style when required.
* Assist in training requirements for shop floor staff where required to provide support for implementing changes regarding process improvement.
* Carry out time studies to establish baseline measurements and use the data to drive implementation of efficiency savings.
* Introduce modern manufacturing techniques and drive best practice process improvements across the business.
* To support development of a modern continuous improvement and lean manufacturing culture across the organisation.
* Implement changes and qualify improvements by implementing KPI’s.
You will work a days role (Monday to Friday 08.00 – 4.30pm).
THE RATE OF PAY:
You will be paid a basic rate of between £34 to £45 / hour (depending on experience).