Supplier Quality Engineer job vacancy at Brighouse, Calderdale,United Kingdom. It is Permanent job and you have to work Full Time. Click below to Apply for more details about job.
You are advised to register by clicking “Apply now Button” Below. We will send you more details and future job vacancies in any location of UK for any profession.
We are recruiting for an experienced Supplier Quality Engineer to work for a prestigious Engineering company located in Brighouse, West Yorkshire.
* Evaluating and approving suppliers and their manufacturing processes to ensure process capability to provide Quality Assured items.
* Supporting suppliers in improving systems and processes to enable them to meet product and quality requirements.
* Reviewing technical documents and manufacturing processes internally and with suppliers.
* Responsible for leading PSW’s and signing them off as well as being the forefront for problem resolution.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
* You must have experience of dealing with suppliers and providing a suitable line of contact between them and your company.
* Knowledge and experience in SPC, 8D’s, Process Control Plans.
* Knowledge and experience in statistical problem solving.
* Knowledge and experience in APQP, PPAP and FMEA techniques.
You will work a day shift (Monday to Friday)
You will be paid a basic salary of between £32,000 and £34,000 / annum (depending on experience), plus outstanding benefits.