Teacher of Science job vacancy at Telford, Telford and Wrekin,United Kingdom. It is Permanent, Contract, Temporary job and you have to work Full Time. Click below to Apply for more details about job.
You are advised to register by clicking “Apply now Button” Below. We will send you more details and future job vacancies in any location of UK for any profession.
Tara Professional Recruitment are working with local Shropshire schools to recruit a Teachers of Science KS3 & 4 to cover day to day, short/long term and permanent positions
To be successful for this position, you will need to have sufficient teaching experience of Science in Key Stage 3 & 4 and be able to understand the importance of adapting your teaching strategies to the needs of the pupils.
If you meet the following criteria, then please forward your CV without delay:
– PGCE/Cert Ed in Secondary Education or equivalent
– Eligibility to work in the UK
– A proven track record in planning, delivering and assessing General Science at KS 3 & 4
You will be provided with:
– Excellent Pay
– Experienced consultants, who are ex-teachers, to provide you with advice and support.
– The opportunity to work in a Secondary School where you develop continuity with staff and pupils.
– An ideal opportunity for those who are looking for a fixed role in a school that is very welcoming to new staff within an exceptional educational environment.