Toolmaker job vacancy at Leeds, West Yorkshire,United Kingdom. It is Permanent job and you have to work Full Time. Click below to Apply for more details about job.
You are advised to register by clicking “Apply now Button” Below. We will send you more details and future job vacancies in any location of UK for any profession.
We are recruiting for an apprentice trained Toolmaker to work for a large Engineering company located in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
* All aspects of machining (Turning, Milling and Grinding) and Bench Fitting.
* Maintenance of press tool equipment and PPM’s (Planned Preventative Maintenance).
* Repair and service of tools for production.
* Manufacture new tooling.
* Ideally Apprentice trained and qualified to ONC or HNC level.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCES:
* Minimum two years experiences in a Toolmaker role.
* Excellent communication and team playing skills.
* Minimum HNC in an Engineering discipline.
This is a permanent position which offers a basic salary of £28,000 / annum, plus excellent benefits and career progression.