Trainee (IT Helpdesk) job vacancy at Dartford, Kent,United Kingdom. It is Permanent job and you have to work Full Time. Click below to Apply for more details about job.
You are advised to register by clicking “Apply now Button” Below. We will send you more details and future job vacancies in any location of UK for any profession.
An established, successful and growing business that operates within the technology industry is seeking to recruit an apprentice to work primarily on their expanding Service Helpdesk area.
• Maintain customer communications in a professional and friendly manner
• Provide first line communication for customers using company’s service management software Logging, responding, tracking and resolving reported problems and changes
• Ensure customers are regularly updated, issues are resolved as effectively as possible through use of the engineering resource
• Working with 3rd party support businesses as and when required
• Supporting management team with administrative tasks
• General understanding of communication technologies and a confident user of website applications is essential for this role
• Ability to provide first class customer service
• Logical approach to problem solving
• Desire to develop a career within the communication/ technology industry
• Passion for learning new skills and a positive attitude
• Minimum Maths & English (C) and above
• Good literacy and numeracy skills
• Excellent communications skills
• Structured training given which is affiliated to well-known Institute
• 25 days holiday
• Car owner driver due to location
We will endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard back from us within 5 days your application has been unsuccessful for this role. You are welcome to apply for forthcoming roles placed by Aspire Recruitment.
Key words: IT Qualifications, Web, Help desk,